Thursday, July 21, 2011

2-years Old !

This June marked 2-years for "Are You Out There ? Searching for Sasquatch" .
This was my first attempt at creating a site , I had hoped it would be a great tool for others and myself to use when researching the Sasquatch .
I had also hoped to generate others personal experiences with the Sasquatch through my "archaic sighting report form" .Lastly I wanted to document my personal quest and thoughts for the Sasquatch via posts .
I believe the site has met and beat all my expectations .
I would like to thank all of you for visiting my site . I would like to thank those who have shared there stories with me. Thank you to all those who have given me leads and finally to those of you who have given me valuable information with regard to the topic .
A big thanks to Josh for all his time and input , Josh has been on every Sasquatch venture the BCSO has had for the last 14-months . Josh is also my right hand guy , without him the BCSO would surely not have all the evidence it has to date .T
Thank you to the rest of my team for all your support and input .
Thank you to Gavin Joth of the BCSCC for the conversation and leads , I look forward to one day meeting you in person .
Thank you to Eric Joye of Belgium for showing interest in my site and becoming a member of my BCSO site (British Columbia Sasquatch Organization ) , also for coming to Vancouver island to meet me and to go out on a couple of day treks , the second trip was when we found the "Comox lake 4-toe track " .
I know there are many others so to anyone I left out..... thank you !
Ok , now for a little input on the direction the BCSO is heading in . For starters the BCSO would like to welcome it's newest member Mike Le Tourneux , Mike will be heading up our tech department which will include video recording our expeditions , setting up trap cams, sound , picture and video analysis .
The BCSO is planning on making a documentary by the end of 2011 which will be for sale on both my sites with all proceeds going to fund future BCSO investigations , expeditions and equipment .
BCSO current leads ; Witness snaps pictures of possible Sasquatch , BCSO is currently examining the pics and will post story and findings on both sites as soon as investigation is completed .
Possible Sasquatch evidence found near Wolf lake , the BCSO is heading into the area for further studies with all findings to be posted as soon as investigations are completed .
BCSO continued investigations ; The BCSO is continuing research in the Comox lake area due to evidence collected back in May of this year re-"Comox lake 4-toe track" . All additional findings will be posted at a later date .
BCSO planned trips ; Sept / 2011 , further research in the Cowichan valley and joint investigations with other organizations .
Final thoughts ;
The last two years has been a huge eye opener for me in the field of Sasquatch , I have spent more hours then I can count in the field . I have spent countless hours learning how to track animals and identifying the tracks and skat they leave behind .
I have spent many hours reviewing online video evidence , pics and other organizations sites .I have spent many hours following up leads with witnesses via msn , facebook , my sites , on the telephone and in person .
I have made so many contacts through my sites , it's truly amazing to see the sheer amount of people looking into this topic . I believe it's the open minded attitude which  seems to have taken a grip on the general public due to the knowledge they have at there fingertips in this technological advanced world of today ! People seem to understand that yes we don't know everything and yes there is still much to discover here on our planet !
To the people who sit on the fence and sceptics a like , I ask you this .......Get in your vehicles ,drive an hour into your thickest forest , get out and walk  an hour into your forest , then stand in one spot asking yourself ," Is it possible "?
I look forward to many years in this field and to all the adventures of tomorrow !
Thanks again.......

Lee
BCSO




No comments: