Thursday, June 25, 2009

Searching For Sasquatch


In late may of 2009 I took a trip about 90-mins northwest of the Comox Valley.I brought with me a recording of an alleged sasquatch call.i reached my destination at about 10:30pm,it was very dark with a slight breeze ,i played back the recording for about 2-minutes and then listened ,i did this about 3-times before i heard a loud crashing sound in the tree's,it sounded like someone stepping on fallen branches,i heard this for about 10-seconds and then it stopped.I again played backed the recording,but did not hear anything at that spot again.I drove about another 1km up the gravel road playing my recording with no other sounds coming back from the woods.I did this same trip again in early june/2009 at aprox 1am ,i had no luck hearing anything that night.I am going to try this again in the comox lake/cruickshank area,there have been a lot of sightings and rock throwing reports in this area over recent years.I will update my findings when that trip is completed...Picture above was taken near Little Anderson lake in the Comox Valley.

No comments: