Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are you out there ? Searching for Sasquatch.

How does one search for something that isn't suppose to be there?
I talked with an archaeologist the other day , I have known him for some time on a business level and during our conversations I discovered that his job in tailed spending a lot of time in the forests of Vancouver Island .
lately he had been spending a lot of time on the west coast of the island and I just assumed he was a logger . During this conversation I discovered what it was he does , I then mentioned what it was I did .His initial response was like so many , a chuckle and grin , once we got through that he became more serious , I went on to ask him if he had ever seen or heard anything odd out in the forests ? He said in the 15-years he had been in archaeology he had seen nothing . I asked how remote the places were that he had went too ? he told me that they were very remote and that if there were a colony of Sasquatch living in the forests he would have found evidence of there existence.
My belief in Sasquatch other then my sighting is the shear amount of evidence which includes, sightings by witnesses of all backgrounds , the incredible amount of sightings reported annually , the tracks which have been found and documented such as pictures and castings , the screams and growls which numerous people have heard and even recorded , the video evidence which includes the much debated Patterson/Gimlin film and numerous other video's , the wood knocking and over powering stench which is associated with sightings of the Sasquatch.
In the one hand you have all this evidence supporting the existence of such a creature and in the other hand you have the critics , who claim because they have never seen this creature or have any physical evidence that it doesn't exist . Many of the critics go on to say that ALL WITNESSES are imagining it or misidentifying it like some sort of mass illusion . Who the hell do they think they are to make statements like that??? I have watched pretty much every documentary there is on the topic and when I see the critics grinning like they have just told there kids the Easter bunny doesn't exist it ticks me off. To be honest I find it hard to keep my cool , I would just love one of those critics to tell me what it was I saw with my own eyes along with the other two witnesses!!! Give me a break , I don't need them telling me anything with regard to what" I KNOW" I saw.
I also know that you can't believe everything you hear and that after all the investigations and debunking is finished and your still left with evidence pointing in the direction of the existence of such a creature you must recognize it.
There is no way that everyone who has had an encounter is lying,imagining or misidentifying it .......NO WAY!!!

No comments: